Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 30 - August 30

Not getting enough sleep. Was up too late playing a video game, and regretted it in the morning. Overslept, no time for breakfast. Grabbed some pemican I'd made a couple months ago, and it's been sitting in the frig. Was a little afraid it'd be moldy or gone bad, but if you do it right, it's supposed to have a shelf life of months or even years.

Honestly, I don't like the texture of the fat in my mouth, and the ground beef I used is like pebbles in the mixture. I put it through the food processor for ages, but could never get it "powdery" like is described in the recipes I read. Still, with a bit of salt, it's edible. That and an apple make up my breakfast at my desk. Pink Lady organic apples are very sweet and tasty.

Didn't grab my exercise clothes, so I go off to do a little shopping instead. I know, I'm such a girl/consumer. Picked up a couple of puzzles from the local thrift store. One for me, and an alphabet floor puzzle for the Grokster. Lunch is a piece of cheese and another apple from the grocery store.

Hubby lets me sleep an hour after work. He's so great. I needed that nap so badly. Dinner was hatch salmon patties on the grill, and I made some peas to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment