Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4 - August 4

I have more energy than I did yesterday. Still don't feel like tap dancing around the room, but I don't feel nearly as dragging as I was yesterday. Yesterday was terrible! I also teleworked, so no walking around campus in the wilting heat today. That may have had something to do with it. Also, I got a lot of sleep last night.

Meals
Breakfast: Pork sausage, 2 eggs

Lunch: Creamy Macadamia Shrimp from Mark's Daily Apple

Dinner: Thai green curry chicken with mashed cauliflower instead of rice.

Snack: Lots of fruit and a handful of pecans after a grocery trip after dinner.

Made an awesome salad for tomorrow. Broccoli slaw with additional fresh red pepper, pecans, diced apple, diced mango and mint, and with an orange juice-rice wine vinaigrette with hazelnut oil. Looking forward to that tomorrow.

Exercise: Mowed the grass (at 8:30 pm when the heat went down). Had some energy to chase the little boy around this evening. Spent a lot of time chopping veggies and cleaning up toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment