Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 8 - August 8

Going back and entering data from my notes, but they aren't comprehensive.

One thing I promised I would not do for the entire month of August is eat any sort of grain product. No bread, no chips, no rice. And no sugar.

However, I didn't tell my office mates about my plan. My birthday is later this month, and I have a coworker who had a birthday last week. So someone else brought in a Paula Deen banana pudding cake, and looked so happy that they'd made something for my birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm doing paleo, and that I really don't care for bananas. So I took a piece and had two bites while in her office. I tried to eat the bananas, figuring it was fruit, and I could avoid a big forkful of the cream cheese/banana pudding combo.

I'll admit, it did taste pretty good, even if I don't like bananas. And it was hard when I walked away, to dump it in the trash can uneaten. Seems to go against everything I had ever done in my life.

Meals, 95% compliance.
No exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment